Redbrick Property Management is owned and operated from our head office in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, plus our regional office in Bristol.
Our dedicated team of highly skilled property managers are committed to providing the best possible service, supported by a board of directors who collectively bring more than 40 years of residential property management experience to the company.
At Redbrick we believe that property management is at its core a people-focused industry. We value building relationships not only with our clients but with the tenants and occupiers of developments we manage.
Managing homes – and therefore the lives of our customers – is a responsibility that we take very seriously. We are passionate about providing a personal service to each of our clients. Our attention to detail is second to none and we pride ourselves on delivering the results of a large company in a small company atmosphere.
What property management services do we offer?
At Redbrick Property Management we offer our clients the following services:
What kind of clients do we work for?
Our portfolio of clients consists mainly of residents’ management companies for whom we manage a broad range of properties. These consist of small developments with as few as three apartments in one building, to larger developments comprising of over 250 properties with full time property managers and caretakers onsite.
We work with property developers, for whom we:
- Brief and assist architects during the planning/specification stage
- Work alongside solicitors drafting development leases and reviewing planning agreements
- Provide service charge and budget advice
- Communicate with residents and purchasers within the build phase
We also work with freeholders for whom we:
- Invoice and collect ground rents
- Negotiate freehold and lease extension sales
- Advise on deeds of variation, alterations and planning permission
- Maintain property records
- Provide advice on lease compliance and other forms of government legislation