The financial aspects of property management are vital – but they can also be time consuming and often problematic. At Redbrick Property Management we recognise the financial responsibilities of our clients. That’s why we deliver a support service that can be tailored to meet the needs of any client, any asset and any residential or commercial property investment.
Our highly experienced property management team will undertake a wide range of financial management tasks on your behalf. Exemplary financial support is an essential part of the service we provide, regardless of the complexity of your requirements.
Redbrick Property Management financial services
At Redbrick Property Management we provide a comprehensive portfolio of financial services to our clients, including:
- Preparing service charge and maintenance charge budgets
- Managing all necessary financial information
- Helping our clients to determine levels of financial provision
- Requisitioning payments by leaseholders and owners
- The administration of service and maintenance charge receipts
- Answering the financial queries of leaseholders and owners
- Managing individual client company bank accounts
- Issuing financial reports to clients periodically, as per their agreement
- Pursuing unpaid lettings, service and maintenance charges
- Instigating debt collection action where necessary
- Providing clients with progress update reports
- Appointing client auditors and accountants
- Providing auditors and accountants with any necessary assistance
Our approach to residential property management finance
Whatever your financial requirements, we will work with you to ensure your development is managed in a sustainable, financially solvent way, ensuring your complete peace of mind.
Financial prudence and organisation are central to our ethos at Redbrick Property Management. Our clients can relax, safe in the knowledge that their finances and confidential information are being handled with the utmost professionalism.
We ensure that all incoming funds are allocated on a daily basis and all client accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis. Whatever your financial situation, you can rely on us to ensure that your investment is well managed.
We understand that every client’s financial needs are unique and that the individual requirements of each development differ. Get in touch with us at Redbrick Property Management and a member of our team of specialist property managers be happy to talk about how best to meet yours.Back to services